- (VI) E3 & 1 Million CupsWed, Feb 12Fatpipe ABQFeb 12, 2020, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMFatpipe ABQ, 200 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102This time, E3 is going on a road trip (across the street) to Fat Pipe! We’re transforming the iconic One Million Cups into One Million Brews! Several “best-of” entrepreneurs will pitch with time for Q & A. As always, free food and brews from ABQ’s local start-up scene.
- Electric Job Fair | STEM Boomerang & ABQ Community FoundationFri, Dec 20Electric Playhouse
- (V) Job-Off | Presented by E3 and STEM BoomerangThu, Dec 19Innovate ABQDec 19, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMInnovate ABQ, 101 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USAFor the first time ever, there is an employee shortage in ABQ. E3 Round V will present a Job-Off with our partners from STEM Boomerang! Companies who are actively growing their companies will have 75 seconds to tell you why they are the best company to hang your hat with!
- (IV) Fall Entrepreneurial Ecosystem ExpoThu, Sep 19Innovate ABQSep 19, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMInnovate ABQ, 101 Broadway Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USAThis quarter we showcase partnerships between entrepreneurial support organizations and entrepreneurs. Four groups will present to our audience, one will win $5,000! Chosen by registered members of the audience! Register today at e3abq.com/events
- (III) Summer Ecosystem Expo | 'Entrepreneurs in Action'Thu, Jun 20InnovateABQJun 20, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMInnovateABQ , 101 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA50 entrepreneurs and the organizations that support them will be “tabling” during this outdoor courtyard fair. Creative, Tech, Food, Makers and more will set up shop for you to peruse, pursue or partner with.
- (II) Spring Entrepreneurial Ecosystem ExpoWed, Mar 20Innovate ABQMar 20, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMInnovate ABQ, 101 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USAAn event that will bring together entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial support organizations, funders, investors and community members. After a networking hour, a lightening-round of presentations will commence in a strict 75 second no-holds-barred pitch.
From the Albuquerque Community Foundation
A few years ago, the Foundation recognized the need to expand its work into economic and workforce development. Since then, we have participated in cross-sector partnerships, financially supported community organizations directly serving non-traditional entrepreneurs, hosted convenings and cohorts and managed the Mayor’s Prize for Entrepreneurship. Through this work we learned, the root of entrepreneurship is connectivity.
As Albuquerque’s entrepreneurial ecosystem has steadily evolved over the last few years and with the development of InnovateABQ and the growth of the Innovation District, we recognize the need to create opportunities for making connections. Connections between organizations a Community Foundation is best suited to bring together—from grassroots nonprofit organizations to educational institutions to large companies.
E3 reflected the breadth of Albuquerque's entrepreneurial ecosystem: immigrants, Native Americans, refugees, people of color, creative and food-based entrepreneurs, technology-based entrepreneurs and community-collaborators focused on buying and selling locally to support Albuquerque's business development.
Understanding that ongoing connectivity among these entrepreneurs and the sectors they represent is essential, the Foundation will continue to host Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Expos in 2019 (and beyond), so we can foster self-sustaining entrepreneurial growth in our City.
WE ARE SPONSORED BY:
GET IN TOUCH
624 Tijeras Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102